Virtual Cross Country
WHAT IS NIKE X LYG VIRTUAL CROSS COUNTRY?
- Nike x LYG Cross Country is the first OPEN Virtual event of the LYG season.
- Young people across London will participate and score virtual points for their Borough.
- The aim of the event is to inspire and motivate young Londoners to be active, to train and represent their Borough.
- This virtual event is not replacing the LYG Cross Country but is providing an opportunity for athletes to virtually compete and take pride in representing their Borough in a non-traditional way due to Covid-19.
WHERE AND WHEN WILL IT TAKE PLACE?
- The virtual event will run from Saturday 21st November – Sunday 6th December 2020
- Entries will open at 09:00 on the 21st November and close at 18:00 on the 6th December 2020.
- Participants can complete the distance anywhere in London.
- Although this is a Cross Country event, the distance can be covered on any safe terrain (grass, road, athletics track).
HOW FAR SHOULD I RUN?
Females: U11 1500m U13 2000m U15 2000m U17 3000m
Participants who upload proof of time over their set distance will be entered into a leader board for their age group. The fastest 50 times in each age group will be awarded additional points, which will be added onto the overall Borough score.
To submit your time please click on the link below
For more information and guidance click here.
Good Luck and stay safe!